- Our property is let for private holiday purposes only and may not be used for any other purpose unless by prior arrangement.
- No responsibility is accepted for any accident, injury or mishap to guests or their property whilst on the premises.
- No responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage to any vehicle or it's contents.
- We have a swimming pool safety fence but children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
- "La Joubertie" enjoys a relaxing and tranquil country atmosphere and we ask you to be respectful of the environment and other guests.
- Sorry, no pets.
- A booking will not be confirmed until we receive a completed, signed booking form and a 20% deposit.
- Payment in full to be made 6 weeks before your stay with us.
- Refundable Breakage deposits: A refundable breakage deposit of £150 for the gites or £50 for the B&B Room is also payable with the balance payment. If there are any breakages or if excessive cleaning is required, we reserve the right to deduct these costs from the breakage deposit.
- Guests should inform us of any small breakages and where possible replace them prior to departure.
- The breakage deposit will be refunded within two weeks of departure.
- In addition, if there is any damage on our site in excess of the breakage deposit, then guests will reimburse us accordingly.
- Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of people, as stated on the website, occupy a property without prior arrangement with us. If the number of people staying in a property exceeds the specified number, we reserve the right to ask the entire group to leave our property imediately with no refund of the rental sum paid.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the property clean and tidy.
- Letting for the gîtes: Guests are asked to arrive after 4.00pm and to depart before 10.00 am.
- Bed & Breakfast: Guests are asked to arrive after 4.00pm and to depart before 10.00 am.
Money will not be returned unless we manage to obtain another booking for the same period. We therefore strongly recommend that our guests get suitable holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
To make a booking with us, please inform us first by email so that we can reserve your dates and then download the booking form, print, complete and return to us with your deposit.
This is a Microsoft Word document. If this is not suitable for you then you can print this page instead.